Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI
Professional Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI
Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI by Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning is important service for your indoor air quality. The air duct in your home collect pollutants, dust, and pollen, and then release it into the air you breath when your air condition, heat system, dryer or any other machine with air duct is on. Vent duct cleaning process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air. In addition, the system blower fan, the coils and the drain pan are also professionally cleaned. Air duct cleaning Milwaukee WI service requires the special touch of trained professionals with the knowledge and the experience to do the job. It also requires the use of special tool and equipment that only a professional will have. You and your family deserve the benefits of a clean, indoor environment, free from the contaminating pollutants that accumulate in air duct systems.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI – Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning And Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI.
Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning And Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI Video
It’s not magic it’s just Big Daddy!
With clean air ducts, air conditioning and heating systems (HVAC) operate much more effectively.
The unclogged duct work allows for the improved and more efficient flow of air, and a savings on your energy costs. In the end it saves money to call our air duct cleaning Milwaukee, WI experts at Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning and Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee, WI. Big Daddy’s Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI Services will provide the best experience and will set the standard. Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning has the keen attention to detail and unsurpassed quality has made us the first and only choice for businesses and homes throughout the Milwaukee Metropolitan Area. Check out out numerous cleaning services for residential and commercial customers. If you have a specific question regarding services, products, pricing, special offers or service area; please call us directly 1 (414) 803-0779.
Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning will make your dirty air ducts nearly as clean as the day they were installed. Keeping air ducts clean reduces your heating and cooling expenses, and Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning, Milwaukee WI has the experts to make sure that your air ducts are clean. Guaranteed!
Whether you’ve got dust, mildew, or bacteria in your air ducts, let Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning get rid of it! Your whole family will breathe easier after Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning cleans your air ducts. The air conditioning and ventilation system in your home can be a collection point for a variety of undesirable contaminants including dust, fungi, and bacteria. Some of these contaminants may be contributing to allergies as the air is continuously circulated through your system.
Using state-of-art “source removal” equipment,Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning, Milwaukee WI can thoroughly clean your home’s ventilation system. Each duct is cleaned individually from the grill back to the main unit. You’ll breathe easier and enjoy a cleaner indoor environment after having your ventilation system professionally cleaned by Big Daddy’s Carpet Cleaning, Milwaukee WI. We also recommend regular replacement of your AC filters in order to maintain a clean system and an optimum level of indoor air quality.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE MY AIR DUCTS CLEANED??
The build up of dust combined with the moisture that circulates inside the duct work creates the best habitat for mold to develop. When you breathe these mold spores every day, it can cause illnesses in several ways. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a collection source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria and very small particles of dust. Having your ducts professionally cleaned can improve overall air circulation and eliminate mold and dirt build-up, while leaving your air fresh and clean!!
How to Prevent Duct Contamination
- Use the highest efficiency air filter recommended by the manufacturer of your heating and cooling system.
- Change filters regularly.
- If your filters become clogged, change them more frequently.
- Be sure you do not have any missing filters and that air cannot bypass filters through gaps around the filter holder.
- When having your heating and cooling system maintained or checked for other reasons, be sure to ask the service provider to clean cooling coils and drain pans.
- During construction or renovation work that produces dust in your home, seal off supply and return registers and do not operate the heating and cooling system until after cleaning up the dust.
- Remove dust and vacuum your home regularly. (Use a high efficiency vacuum (HEPA) cleaner or the highest efficiency filter bags your vacuum cleaner can take. Vacuuming can increase the amount of dust in the air during and after vacuuming as well as in your ducts).
- If your heating system includes in-duct humidification equipment, be sure to operate and maintain the humidifier strictly as recommended by the manufacturer.
How should the duct cleaning be performed?
This diagram can give you an idea of how a ventilating system in a home is set up. There are many variations, but this may help you have a better idea of what you are talking about with a prospective duct cleaning company.
Methods of cleaning can vary widely. The term for proper cleaning techniques is “Source Removal.” Generally, a specialized vacuum collection device is attached to the system, and special tools are used to dislodge debris inside the duct work and push it to the vacuum. Some means of agitation should be used inside the duct work to ensure debris is loosened from the walls of the duct work Any access cuts should be closed according to industry standards, and the service technician should verify that your system is operational before departure.
What are the key indicators that I may need to have my Air Ducts cleaned?
There are a number of key indicators that will tell you if this is a service you should consider.
- Supply and return vent covers are dirty.
- Dark filtration lines are apparent on the walls, ceiling or carpet surrounding the vents.
- Excessive dust in the home.
- Variance in temperature or air flow from room to room.
- An increase in energy is needed to operate the HVAC system at desired settings. This may indicate that dirt and debris could be blocking coils and/or duct work which may restrict the airflow. This could result in higher utility bills.
- A newly constructed home, remodeling, or renovations. These activities could cause post construction debris, dry wall dust, saw dust, and other construction related debris to build up and settle in your HVAC system.
- Presence of one or more pets.
- Members of the household smoke.
- Recently updated your ventilation system by replacing your furnace or adding duct work.
- Water damage or flooding occurred in the duct work As a result, sediment could build up in the system and cleaning could minimize the chance of microbial growth.
- If the indicators outlined above exist in conjunction with an individual in your home suffering from allergies, headaches, nausea, eye/throat irritation or fatigue.
Will having my air ducts cleaned reduce my energy bill?
- Dirt and debris may collect in your ventilation system blocking duct work and key components of the furnace, including the evaporator coil and blower.
- Build-up of these contaminants in the system can restrict airflow causing it to work harder and longer, thus expending more energy.
- By cleaning the entire HVAC system, you may see an increase in the energy efficiency of your system, which in some cases may translate into lower utility bills. These cleanings may also extend the life of your furnace or air conditioning system by reducing the wear and tear.
How often should I have my air ducts cleaned?
The common household needs their air ducts cleaned every 3-5 years. Many different factors should be considered when trying to determine the need and frequency of duct cleaning in your home and can be determined based on your answers to the following questions:
- Do you have a newly constructed home? Have you completed remodeling, or any renovations? These activities could cause post construction debris, dry wall dust, saw dust, and other construction related debris to build up and settle in your HVAC system.
- Does anyone in your household suffer from allergies, asthma, or any other respiratory condition?
- Does anyone in your household smoke?
- Do you have any pets? Hair and dander collect in ducts.
- What part of the country do you live in? Is there a high level of particulates in the air? (dust, sand, dense foliage)
- Have you had any water damage in your home?
What are sanitizers, and why would they need to be used?
Sanitizers are anti-microbial chemicals applied to the interior surface of the air ducts, designed to control microbial contamination. They are also useful in resolving odor issues within the air duct system.
How long does it take to clean an average ventilation system?
- On average, it takes approximately 3 to 4 hours to clean a ventilation system with one furnace and 15-20 vents.
- Additional time may be needed depending on the size of the ventilation system, the number of furnaces, the number of vents, the condition of the system and the services that are completed.
What is the normal price range for the air duct cleaning service?
The EPA says that “duct cleaning services typically-but not always-range in cost from $450 to $1000 per heating and cooling system, depending on the services offered, the size of the system to be cleaned, system accessibility, climactic region, and the level of contamination” and the type of duct material.
Do I need to have my air ducts cleaned if my home is brand new?
Surprisingly enough, yes. Construction debris is one of the most common types of contamination that we find in air duct systems. Fine particulates, such as drywall dust or sawdust, as well as other materials, can make their way into your system when the construction crews are cleaning up. The only way to thoroughly remove all of these pollutants from your system is through professional cleaning.
Big Daddy’s Air Duct Cleaning Milwaukee WI Service Areas
Our professional Air Duct Cleaning service is available in the following cities. We offer carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, upholstery cleaning, furniture cleaning, area rug cleaning and water damage clean up in these areas. If you live in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin metro area and do not see your town listed please call us to see if we service your area. Call 1 (414) 803-0779 today.
Big Bend, WI
Brown Deer, WI
Cedar Grove, WI
East Troy, WI
Elm Grove, WI
Hales Corner, WI
Lac La Belle, WI
Menomonie Falls, WI
Mount Pleasant, WI
New Berlin, WI
|Oak Creek, WI
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Port Washington, WI
Random Lake, WI
South Milwaukee, WI
Union Grove, WI
West Allis, WI
West Bend, WI